Writing for 20 Aug 2009.....

Jus Added A New Song Let me Die

Why Do u Have To lie about everything ? Heart begain to Break and Pain Came back to me ! Do u still LOVE ME ?? is it so Hard to Answer ???
I dun want ot Waste my Time on a Tree That Don't wan my watering and dun need my Care
i will jus Let the Tree Die Off If i have too!!!
A taxi Driver Told me that Night that " there is alot of fish
for waiting for you to catch and you can't jus Dun Unhock the Fish that is on you hock,, Go on,, there is So many Fish that is Willing to be Catch by u ! " and i told the Taxi Driver that i dun want ot catch other Fish i want To keeptthis Fish can and the Tazxi Driver Say " DUN WASTE UR TIME " ASK HER DO SHE LOVE U ??? IF SHE DO WHY SHE DUN WANT TO BE WITH U AGAIN??? think about it BOY"

Today when to Office Not LATE at all Wahaha, So great lor And so happy that i'm early !!!
whole day nothing really happen ... jus Some Scolding la Cause I When Missing Haha...

After Work Meet up Girl at YCK and then when to AMK to meet up Jay and took at Cab to Beach Rd for Jay's Interview.
after interview, it Begain to rain and i feel like Runing to the Rain and Cry in it dun know why maybe because the Rain can hide my tears ba.
Jay call up Sarah and find out that her Got into Accident!!!! rush and Look for a Cab and Got Wet in the Rain!!! all the Taxi Driver Jus Ignore Jay cause its Stupid to Stand in the Center of the Road !!! (Crazy) in the End still Got a Cab and Rush Down to C.G hospital ....



Once we Rush Down We Saw Sarah badly Hurt !!!
Till around 1240Hrs then Sarah was Discharge....
The Sexy Lady is Hurt =( ,, I think she will have Lots Of MCs till she is able to Go back to Work POOR Sarah...
Hope She Will Get Well Soon xP
Get Well Soon Sarah When i'm Free I and Jay Will Pay a Visit

I Can't Belive What I Saw When I'm There...

Make Me Think Of TTSH !!! When She Feed me That Time,,

went to The Hospital Reminds Me Why i Took Mc When I'm the Training Ground!!!
Jus WAnna Be with her ....

Oh Forgot to Intro My New Hair Cut !!!


Better Looking LE =)

Reach Home At About 0135Hrs the Taxu Fare is $32.40 SO EX LOR !!!!!!!
Thanks To Girl!
Thanks ALOT Girl So Sweet Of Her !!!
Jay have To Pay Back Ar!!

Going to Have a Rest,
Later I there is Work ! Haiz Kana Attachment ! I Don't Want !!!!

Signing out 21 Aug 2009 0436Hrs.
......