I'M BACK WITH GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

oh well i'm back in blogging but i come back with good news and bad news !!
GOOD news is i get my 2nd pay and i had leave AEROGAZ already .. its hard working there it makes me feel like i'm over stress up and some time i dun even want to go to work at all.. i remenber there was once a JL sales and i have to go all the way to EXPO hall 5 in the morning at 9AM to do the set up and on that day it self was my D&D(THE PINES) i finish everyting at 6PM at EXPO and it was not a very good set up .. i almost die of the thing that i have to bring in . and when i reach my D&D it was like 7+ going to late already .. and i even need to took a cad all the way there .. (waste $$) .. and at the exop sales thank god i had a friend there or u can say alot of friends there la haahaa that pass all the hard work with me . haiz let dun talk about this already la !!! THE BAD NEWS is i LOST MINE PSP(AGAIN), IC, HP EZ LINE CARD AND MY BAG !!! guess at where ??? AT MY OWN HOUSE !!! IN MY OWN HOUSE I SHOULD SAY TODAY AT 4.30PM I LOST EVERYTING INSIDE MYHOUSE I DUN KNOW WHITCH FARKER TOOK MY THINGS MF that person better dun let me see him if not i will beat him until his mother also dun even know is him ar WO 18 SIAO 4CO GAN NA WILL LET HIM KNOW WHO I REALL WAS WHEN I'M ANGEY. i'm going to stop here sorry for all those words that i jus used.