Its My Off Day ^^
Lets Start Out With My Phone !
My 1ST GF ! (I-Phone 3Gs 16GB)
Shock me with its alarm!!
I was so aslp till that dame alarm make me up at 6.00AM !!!!
After Turning the Alarm Off i Fall Back To Slp Again !! and Woke Up At 1.00Pm Because i Need to Go Down to KTPH !! but was accompany by Er Jie =)
We Spend Our DAy ! From Yishun to TPY to Bishun then back to Sembawang !! and i got my 2nd GF other New Dress !! =P
And Also i Got Myself A Hair Cut !
MMM.. There is a SAying that ! Getting ur Hair Cut U Will Forget Things That Should BE Forgotten. Yup So U all Maybe Thinking what Am I Trying to SAy Right !
I was Jus Trying to Let ALL Of You Know That I HAd Did My Part ! I Waited For Her To Turn Back For the Pass 4 Mths Coming 5 , but hen She jus choose to Stay On ! So I Will Jus Got TO Turn My Back Around ! and Leave All The Love That I Got For HER.....
Wo Xin Ku Will She Know ????????
She Won't Know a Thing .... thats why i Choose to Leave everything and SAy Good Bye TO this Wonderful Date 20/05/09 ..........
Letting Everything Go Once and For ALL !!!!!
