Writing for SunDAy 07-March-2010 ...

Taniel Cried!!!

Wake up and had a Fight with Angela Because of I wanted to go down to see Wayne boy
Others May dun know that Wayne was The First Puppy that Lazy Girl Give Birth To
and That Day i was There When we Saw Lazy Girl Trying her BEST to Push Wayne boy Out.
Wayne boy was given to Samantha To replace me went i'm not around with her.

Its Jus Past 9mths I had not seen Wayne boy and yesterday went i was at Town Meeting Jayme and and my Ebay-buyer.

Samantha Text me that Wayne boy is in Hospital.
and today Sunday 07-03-10
I rush down ask fast as i can To see Wayne Boy.
Saw Wayne Boy Trying to Let on his feet see see me, my heart Broke
Wayne Boy still Remembers me.

I tried to look normal, and control myself from Crying out.
Samantha Told me that The Doctor given two choose 1st is to send him out to special list Or PUT HIM TO SLEEP.

That Min My Brain became blank!!

My Wayne Boy is Strong Nothing will happen to him!

Took a Cab Back And Pic Start To Put out that the First DAy went Way Came To Our Family
Till We Pass it to Samantha's Hands
he is a Cute and Small Boy that's always cheerful,

Wayne Boy U will be Fine !



darling Angela Pls Understand Me abit Thanks Alot !! I still Love You More Then Wayne But he is jus a DOG,
Sorry Darling Sorry...
Sign Out ! 07-03-2010....