Writing for 17 June 2009...
Somehow I think that i am jus silly ... I waited for her from morning till afternoon and slp under her blk like a homeless guy .
after meeting her haha guess what . problems come again that ching hong sms her saying wanna go out or something at 9.30pm , then she reply OK whn? . haha what a joke when I sms her she will never say ok but jus "SEE how la, I dun know when I'm free, I'm not free I have to study," then when I sms her in the morning she will say"don't sms me before i get piss off I'm very tired" they call her in the morning she will wake up and go breakfast with them!!! she told me that she meet me its already a joke already. You all should know what I mean . then I was really feeling heartbroken, I call up Angela to ask her to meet me up! she was at causeway point, she told me not to cry and wait her to came back to Sembawang. after I when back home to bath and do all my things le my family when out with dad to eat and reach home at around 8+PM, I sms Angela again to meet her me at AJ Mart, we brought some drinks and walk down to Admiralty Park there to burn time. I told her what happen and Cry-ed AGAIN and she was the one that cool me down again...
After crying for like dun know how long I feel better and more cool down then it was other upsad person time le ... Wayne call me up and ask me to meet him up as he is at sembawang with his friends then i did not meet him up cause I dun want to PS Angela.
We look out for stars "My plan was to look out for wishing stars) then sing together and sad together haha ( Remember together togetherness) haha ... then we become very Bo Liao lor we end up throwing things at each other =_= ... we was like throwing things at each other till 4AM in the morning and I saw my first wishing star WOW... then she told me that its her first time that she saw a wishing star =) and them a couple same to the park and have their own problem there lor =_= and its like so near to us ! WA Liao No money until dun know how to find a better place .... so we dun disturb them la we walk back home at 4+AM reaching 5AM
Some words for Angela "Sorry that u are only able to slp for like 2hrs. Sorry that if I had really smoke too much, And Thx For being with me Yesterday for the Whole night seeing how I cry-ed ..... Thx ALOT Anglela "
Ended at 18 June 2009 4.33PM...
Leaving Home .
